Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Coolio.


Question?

Great.....being a nomad myself this year - you can only imagine how look it me to answer this one when I got it on my email...(I sincerely hope you have yours by now)....but regardless of your pick, there is no doubt that this is simply (and like the name says it) a COOL project. I have been holding on to this CLIP as when I was invited as  this was "on process"....but now I'm happy to annouce them! (Special thanks to CONNECT beau Julio SantoDomingo). With a mission to know what goes on behind our wardrobe close doors - (this is the reason why they ask so many questions before taking you in)  the newest online fashion project is determined to put an end to expressions like: " I don't have anything to wear", "I don't have space on my closet", "Can't bloody find  anything" "Where am I suppost to put these" ...bla bla bla or even better "I don't have money to buy desinger clothes"  - well guys look into a new (a much desired) world of pure silence from your girlfriends and ladies say hello to The Cools - A private network where you can manage your clothers, sell them, exhange, and buy from all the fashionistas out there, in a second, free of charge, directly from the owners. Yup, its for things like that that the word cool was invented on the first place....Thank the Lord....xx I.

No comments:

Post a Comment