Monday, March 19, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: When in NYC town, be a Nolitan.


Want to feel like a true cool New Yorker? Eat local, sleep local,  live local, I say. On my very second CLIP of the day, I mentioned the rising hip "NOLITA" neighbourhood as being one of the places to have in mind next time you are in town. And so it still is...Nolita’s newest hotel The Nolitan located on the corner of Kenmare and Elizabeth’s streets is here to prove that, and with the 'sole' mission of make you feel like one of them. Even if for only a few days, starting by merely having 55 rooms, you know you're bound to get special attention, and one of the pampering services is their notorious ‘free unpacking and packing service’ (I quite like that) and of-course free Wi-Fi. (enough with the having to pay for this, which usually is outragous by the way). CLIP to keep? Check out their brunches as CONNECT ambassadors keep refering them day in and day out...xx I.

No comments:

Post a Comment