Thursday, January 19, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: I've got my mind set on you.


"Holidays from your holidays...." familiar with that? I am. Today I've got my mind set on Mediterranean gardens, a certain emerald sea view of a once private villa from my favorite weekend retreat: Búzios - Brigitte Bardot's favorite fisherman's village turned into Brazilian Hippest Rivieira. Luckily for me, two days ago I was introduced to the delightful Emmanuelle Tonnere -  Insolito boutique hotel's owner - the trendiest clean-cut and sleek spot in town. Think white walls, lime print cushions, crimson lampshades, infinity pools and the best of all: insolito silence.  

1 comment:

  1. it is a magical place!! Insolito was the reason we decided to get married... someday i will tell u that story :)) bacci mary

    ReplyDelete