Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Al fresco.

The word is frescobol and the mode is fun for brazilian's beach basic; from Gisele Bündchen to Justin Timberlake, frescobol went from carioca sport to Hollywood hot (al fresco). Clip the world's coolest bat in hand when you're next heading to the seaside and Max & Harry's hip FB Collection before packing. My dear and talented longtime friend Harry Brantly (one of the co-founders of FB) shares the same passports, sun mania, and my passion for Rio and London. Together with his biz partner Max Leese, they have cleverly created "timeless style to the beach" bringing the best of both worlds. Fashionistas now call them the king's of frescobol style - For my part: I now, know no other accessory to match my bikinis but their (as hip as) linen towel collection. After taking 2 to Rio and Trancoso, I can officially say: I'm addicted to all of them! Thank you boys.   

No comments:

Post a Comment