Tuesday, December 06, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: I LOVE RIO




















From pop phenomenon Justin Bieber to Coldplay beau Chris Martin everyone is loving Rio and they have THE t-shirt to prove it. The outstanding organisation Rio Eu Amo Eu Cuido has recently joined forces with all the main fashion brands from their beloved city and launched a limited apparel edition that is literately flying off the shelves of each of the participant shops as well as online. MAKE SURE TO GET YOURS ASAP! All the money will revert to this unique project which promotes good habits and civil awareness by sponsoring small gestures that are coming together to a larger scale helping maintain one of the world's most known and (indeed) loved cities.  A special thanks to my beloved long-time friend, Connect Ambassador and Rio eu Amo eu Cuido Co-founder - Eduardo Juacaba,  for keeping me in the loop and allowing me to "spread my love" for Rio with all of you.

CLIP-IT: below some of my personal favorite brands where you can buy your I love Rio T-shirt and other accessories:

-NagNag

FYI - I'm buying mine NOW...



2 comments: