Monday, October 24, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: True Colours


Just like Miss Lilly's in New York, I have been meaning to write about DRIDRI italian gelato since it open! For so many reasons: the usual CONNECT - owner is a good friend of my friends (Adriano di Petrillo), all my gourmet expert friends in London keep telling me about it and well...you know my feelings towards ice cream...As I'm now in London lets not waste any more time: DriDri's charming and ubber cool shop is located in the heart of Portobello Road, 'a refreshing change that has materialised in the form of a delectable Italian newcomer'.  Their true colours? 20 flavours of gelato and sorbets in cups or cones, all made in-house with no artificial additives that look and taste like real fruit (I like that).


CLIP-IT: The real deal - Pistachio (100% natural) & Deep ruby-red French cherry sorbet.

2 comments: