Tuesday, August 02, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: Paris on my mind...




















There is a very smart quote in Portuguese that says: "Don't ask a question if you are not prepared for the answer". That was exactly my thought today, when I texted a very good friend of mine asking where was she....her answer: "having drinks with Charlotte, Marion and Laurent at Ritz Terrasse Bar... you?". Well...not that I can complaint: I'm in Rio; although working now and as far from the possibility of crossing the street (for a much desired swim at Ipanema beach) as I am from the legendary Paris palace and my new favorite outdoor summertime party venue. 

Boarding to Paris anytime soon? Ritz Terrasse Bar is open every day (since the 27th of May, this year) and throughout summer from 6pm - 2am. The chic outdoor setting adjacent to the classic L'Espardon restaurant (pictured above) is the place to see and be seen at night - where hypes, habitues and aristocrats naturally mingle while sipping French finest Champagne seating under a canopy of leaves, surrounded by unmistakably Parisian architecture, whilst listening to the latest electronic tunes played by some of the world's best DJ's. Ahhhh...Paris, Paris...no need to place a CLIP at the obvious - meet me there at the end of this summer?

4 comments: