Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: My special present...




















Yesterday I had an all girls rendez-nous at my dear school friend and yummy mommy of 3 Ru Horta e Costa. So today I've decided to CLIP about kids! As always her outstanding flat surrounded by art (she is Sotheby's representative and an art gallery owner) was ridiculously neat, the food was home made and beautifully presented and her kids...well, although already in their PJ's, they looked as if they had just came out of a catalogue. Her oldest daughther Madalena (a special one as she was the very first baby in our group) gave me a beautiful drawing (picture above) while we were all in the living room talking art and gossip mainly, and that has made my night!

Thank you Mecas, auntie Ines loved it and she has it on her wall!

What they wear? Bonpoint, Tartine et Chocolat, Oilily
Their toys? Kiddmoto, anything from Imaginarium (Lisbon)or Roselandia (Brazil)

MINI CLIP

My Favorite Shops:

London: Their Nibs ( foor vintage and fun) Found this shop 3 years ago while I was working for Blue Travel Magazine. I was sent to London to write an article on cool shops (for adults) but couldn't resist to walk in this one. Found Kate Moss and her daughther shopping there too that day.

Lisbon: Papo D'Anjo (for classic and pretty)the very elegant owner Catherine Monteiro is half American half Norwegian, married to a Portuguese and a mother of four. Papo D'Anjo headquarters are in Lisbon, you should visit the shop in the charming old part of the city: Chiado. You can also buy online.

1 comment:

  1. really cute shop! Just been to Papo Anjo website! great clips Ines

    ReplyDelete