Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Be my guest, really.



As most of you Clippers know, born a frequent flyer is part of the deal one it comes to being a true Connect member. A constant request on my inbox? "please connect me to someone who knows a cool and unexpensive place to stay in London, Ines". Evidently I wouldn't blog out my private contacts and the ultimate secrets on this one just like that (sorry troopers but privileges will be privileges) and only members will have access to them. But you also know me better by now, so today I will try to brigthen up your Tuesday and give you something for your paper clip to hold on to when your planning your next way over to London, basically a 'one fine stay': your chance to stay and live like a local. Get familiar with the word "unhotel", check their website for availability according to your dates, budget, prefered area and ...be my guest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment