Thursday, November 24, 2011

CLIP OF THE WEEK: Christmas Shopping

Clip special edition wishlist #4: Words and Pictures 

Words of wisdom, pictures that are worth a 1.000 words....books and magazines: my universe, my element, my school turned into my passion, a best kept secret shared with a world of endless faces, places and stories that become yours truly: 'a great company'. In the end, a good magazine and: "A good book has no ending" - RCumming.



                                                        Vintage magazine shop in London
                                                               or visit Vinmag online


                                                          Taschen Books (love them all...)
                                                             New! Almodovar Archives

                                                      Books for Cooks shop London
                                                           

                                                     HOT -Books on Rio de Janeiro's cult
                                                      where to get it: Livraria da travessa

                                                    My favorite for Classic children's book
                                                      Books of Wonder shop in New York
                                             

5 comments:

  1. Tou simplesmente amandoooo seu wishlist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ines, I love your blog. I was wondering if you can give me a tip on books or magazines as a xmas present? thank you. Anna Jacobson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna, glad you enjoy reading it. Regarding your request I would suggest:
    1- giving someone a vintage magazine special edition of the year that person was born.
    2-a one year magazine subscription (Vogue, Wallpaper, Monocle are always nice ones to collect).
    3- Keel's simple diary - Tashen's best seller

    I hope it helps! I. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an avid reader and lover of books, this is one heck of a great post! xx

    ReplyDelete