Thursday, October 20, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: Underneath your clothes





















On my last weekend in New York before heading to Europe I mentioned my last minute "requests shopping list" - I saved the best for last and today I'm sharing my newest fashion obecession: Piamita  Truly Chic Loungewear. Fashion editors turned into designers and clever business women: Ceciclia de  Sola who worked for Marie Claire and Vanity Fair joined forces with Karla Martinez who worked for American Vogue, The New York Time and is currently accessories director for W. Knowing the market inside out they both saw that it lacked something to wear that was casual and confortable enough to sleep in and elegant enough to go out. The rest is history, they decided to call  their friend Brazilian fashionista Luiza Leitao and launched what IT girls in New York already call it the "brunch-date" must have piece on your wardrobe this season. I  would have to agree and CLIP about it, since I got my Leonora Capelet I haven't taken it out - absolutely love how it feels and fits: Chic Alternative at its best, well done Piamitas!

CLIP-IT: Where can you find Piamita? Barneys New York (where I got mine) and Shopbop.com




1 comment: