Tuesday, June 05, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Let us all keep travelling....


Between you and I lies the distance of one computer and most probably millions of miles. Some of you I have no idea of likes and dislikes let alone put a face into a name; internet is a tricky business indeed and being a blogger to a larger than life audience is serpentine. But for most part I like to believe that if you are remotely interested on CLIP by Connect, you travel. If you don't, you probably have too much free time in your hands....either one having any or both is the envy of the universe as we know it, undoubtedly. If you travel regularly - inevitably you have developed a love-hate relationship with the hotel industry...but who am I to write about all of them? (not somebody with "that" kind of time at least I'm afraid) so in that light I will instead go straight to the point: being able to find out where, by who is that amazing chair you saw at the entrance of your all time favourite hotel? (think the popular DIZ armchair by Sergio Rodrigues at the Fasano Hotel in Rio de Janeiro) Or in my case: being able to order 400 thread-count percale bed linen.... Yes - that specific -  as to me, very few things are worth investing more than in your sleep (and everything else that helps improve it). So look no more, and just go to Discover & Deliver a new online concept that enables you to find, and buy furniture and accessories you've spotted in Design Hotels around the world as close and fast as a click of a button. In the end, for everyone and everything there is a good side, even tangled inventions like the internet....so lets all keep travelling, even at home; ultimately: "The great affair is to keep moving". I. xx 

1 comment: