Monday, May 14, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Food Lovers Only




Happy Monday Clippers! (yes yes I am well aware that my Clips haven't exactly made it to the 'every day' slogan mark...) but I will say in advance that these upcoming 2 weeks will be  very challenging work wise (a lot of good CONNECT news coming soon)...so bare with me! Now, on to something that is far from being difficult and rather one of the main reasons why living is so good in the first place: FOOD. So, if you are one of us....(the food lovers that is) than today's CLIP is definitely worth marking. Last week I was invited to Pret-A-Dinner at St James Palace N50, a quite breath-taking classic venue which has been totally revamped with crazy graffiti and contemporary art specially for the occasion. So you are in the now,  Pret-a-Dinner is an international  exquisite dinning experience concept in the format of "pop-up" dinner parties taking place in different cities worldwide such as New York, London, Berlin, Milan, Rio, Monaco...To celebrate its London opening a few and very privileged guests (think CONNECT) gathered to catch up with the latest in town over cocktails created by the maestro mixologist Tony Conigliaro from himself while enjoying the views of the  exhibition of contemporary Italian artists from Gazelli art house. 


As per promised to all of the beloved true Clippers, I have taken my own shots,  on  your right hand side DETAIL: My beautiful friend Cleyenne holing her napkin - with each name stamped personally on a linen kitchen towel that served as napkin (original ideia for hosting a dinner party ourselves). Well, I have to say, that I personally really enjoyed it, and I just couldn't miss out clipping about it to you, as any of the above cities its probably where you are reading CLIP from....so look out for their dates and try a unique dinning experience night out with friends, family or your better half...CLIPPING: LONDON - 9th May -30th June. Go online and sign up (as its by invitation only) to make your reservation. For more pictures you can follow me on Instagram under ines4connect. Hope you can make it...! xx I.

No comments:

Post a Comment