Thursday, March 01, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Happy 447th!


Today is the 1st of March: Rio's Birthday, the world's most beautiful city, the one who saw me grow up and the same who gave me the best present you can wish for in life: a healthy, whole and happy childhood. My memories? endless... My joy? the beach. My addiction? coconut water by the orla. My craving? Biscoito globo. My mornings? Ballet at Dallal, Fashion Mall. My afternoons? School and Country Club - My favorite? Their hot-dog. My life? my family.  My bag? Havainas, always. My stock in Europe? risqué varnish. My laughter? my friends. My heart? Arpoador. My heritage? a carioca smile! My tears? Boarding a plane in Galeão. My certainty? Those who know where they belong only leave temporarily...

Happy 447th RIO!!!

P.S. If you never had the chance to visit Rio, make sure you take the time in this lifetime...Meanwhile: a scoop at a very special project, founded by dear friends of mine and carioca CONNECT members (I have clipped before) and they keep taking the world by storm  "just" by loving RIO: Rio eu amo, eu cuido

No comments:

Post a Comment