Friday, February 17, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Ski Tip.


Hello Clippers, straight from my inbox this morning, my dear and super well CONNECTED friend Stefano just landed in Megève only a few hours ago but he was quick to send me a picture of him and his girlfriend chilling at Le Chalet Zannier... (I will obviously preserve their private memories and identity as you know clip by connect's format, so I've chosen a different image) And although I'm boiling in Brazil (not that this is any complaint) todays CLIP will definately serve as a Ski tip for the ones in Europe who migth be planing a nice escape to the mountains before spring. A well balanced decor of rough-hewn natural wood look with clean, modern furniture fittings, three chalets, a Spa, a cinema room and a restaurant with Michelin-starred  Chef Julian Burlat. Not bad....Thanks for the inside scoop Stef! Wishing you all a great Carnaval Break xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment