Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Pretty Talented.


This morning over breakfast the conversation was how girly should a girl be "allowed" to be before she can be considered a real royal pain in the neck...? I quite honestly (and being a girl myself) have no exact idea of that formula....but if there is one subject I would have to give guys credit is the reasons why we can never seem to be truly fair and straight forward in the light of an extreamly attractive woman that also happens to be smart, talented (and actually nice) without having to add an (unnecessary) final remark to justify our means....Girls, lets (just) face it: sometimes women are like "Lana Del Rey's" -gorgeous, stunning, styli-shed, gifted, hard-workers and (for that matter) successful at what they've decided to do in life. Period. What am I listening on repeat since I've started to work today? Lolita's new pop girlfriend Elisabeth Grant (a.k.a. Lana Del Rey) and her new track Born to Die. And so it seems Im not the only one who has surrendered to her voice, style and looks...Mulberry invited her to sing at their known Pool Party, Christopher Kane is playing her tunes on his next fashion show, and tickets for her last show in London sold out in less than half an hour. Nothing else to add, but my own sincere and simple: CONGRATULATIONS, you rock. xxx I.

No comments:

Post a Comment