Friday, February 10, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: Brazilian Bombshell



I guess its a no brainer that when it comes to bikinis as no one does it better than Brazilians...but it was definately a surprise when I was first introduced to Brigitte - think elegant chromatic combinations and classical hip printed patterns tailor cut. The brand launcehd in 2006 is the brainchild of my stylish friend and connect gal Fernanda Maia and 2012 seemes to be paying off all her talent and personality (reflected on her own line) as her swimwear collection has been featured  by pretty much all the Brazilian bombshells in every magazine cover this summer. I was lucky enough to get my own bespoke pair and so it seems, I'm not looking back...its Brigitte all the way on my closet from now own. Perfecto if you're looking for subtle  and  remarkable pieces made to fit, really. Thank you Fe, keep on the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment