Thursday, January 12, 2012

Clip of the day: Back on Track



















Happy 2012 Clippers! Thank you for all the emails, suggestions, press releases, images of your holiday spots, new finds and hot trends around the globe. Above all thank you for bearing with me and my (much anticipated) time off...Can't wait to start CLIPPING about it all. As you may have noticed, the lay out looks different, it wont be permanent but we are working on creating a formula for all of you to find your favorites faster, so expect more soon - Will keep you in the loop. Being back on track also means tracing down all my notes and all the tips from my latest trips as per promissed: What's new in Rio, the complete connect guide of Trancoso in Bahia, and what is going on in Sao Paulo now. 

First trend of the new year? Its my latest fashion crush this South American summer and it has a name: Shwood. Wooden sunglasses, handcrafted from Madrone trees, 100% UVB protected with vintage lenses imported from Italy. Ditto. 

Ahhhh... feels good to be back. xxx I.

1 comment:

  1. Oi querida! Welcome back. We already missed you...
    As always, kicking it off with a great clip of the day! I want a Shwood too!
    Beijão
    See you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete