Monday, December 19, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: 1981

























Happy belated Monday Clippers! I have indeed landed on one (of my two) hometowns: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (bliss)! And I will most definitely be writing about what is going on around the Tropics for next weeks to come. Today and under my radar is one of my all time favorite little carioca restaurants: Guimas. We have a lot in common...lively, passionate about simple and good Brazilian cuisine and both born in 1981. Cherished by artists and young bohemians Guimas is celebrating three decades this month and I thought today I would remind my friends with who I shared so many memories seating at their cosy chairs and scribbling with their in-house crayons to pop by Gavea soon for some "pastéis de queijo de brie". If you haven't been, CLIP-it in mind when you come to Brazil. Happy 30th Guimas!

Guimas: Address - Rua José Roberto Macedo Soares N5, Gávea.  
Telephone (005521) 22597996 - no website.

6 comments:

  1. Nota 10 !
    Tanto o ambiente do guimas quanto o seu post.
    Parabéns !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nossa não sabia que o Guimas tinha uma unidade na Gavea, ia muito no Fashion Mall, que fechou a algum tempo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tem sim, o guiminhas, eh mais legal ainda! bem pequeno e fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adooooorooo!! :) Muito boa dica Ines!!

    ReplyDelete