Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: Le Banane Republic

















It might be so often the case that "el unico fruto del amor és la banana" but I'm telling you that in 'New Year's' case "el unico" place to stay in St Barth's is indeed Le Banane Hotel - St Barthelemy's small, secluded and special, jungle-set cluster of chic bungalows in form of Caribbean boutique hotel. Last year while I was in Brazil, my 'lovely' and nevertheless extreamly "thoughful" friends who were jet setting around the sophisticated tropical la la land made sure to share their ridiculously alluring pictures followed by happy comments and personal impressions....I must confess that at the time I really didn't see much use for them unless an almost "imperceptible jelousy" disguised  in a memento. But now I get to share it with you. (great)! Their favourite rooms? Three of La Banane's bungalows that overlook the pool, and boast terraces with day-beds and showers opening directly onto tropical gardens or a little patio.

CLIP IT: The African-themed French dining lounge next door, K'Fé Massai, one of St Barth's finest and fun places to eat that also provides rooms service to the hotel.

TWEET-IT: As I keep breaking down my first bird steps with you to the world, yesterday the prince of night club partying and a connect member Jonny Boud was kind enough to keep us in the loop with all backstage hapennings during the grand openning night of London's newest venue The Rose. Meanwhile my favorite gang of creatives just touched down London ground straight from New York as they are preparing for Tommy Hilfiger's cutting-edge flagship store launch party tomorrow - keep following for more because they keep on coming....

1 comment: