Wednesday, October 05, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: We're Jammin'



















Finally I took the time! I have been meaning to CLIP about Miss Lilly's since it opened.  Let's keep it short and sweet: this has quickly become one of my favorite restaurants for laid back rendez-nous with my friends in New York. I have a soft spot for all of it: the location, the hip people, their yummy niblings, great Caribbean beer, jamaican music and the efordless fun luncheonete vibe....Same owner of La Esquina - ubber cool place to eat Mexican-  and the connection you should have (a.k.a Serge Becker) opened Miss Lilly's funky-retro-chic spot only 6 months ago and powerless to resist its charm and savory food, its where most locals head on a regular basis already. "We're jammin' and I hope this jam is gonna last..."



CLIP-IT: Jerk Chicken & their Red Snapper ceviche (melty fish soaked in a coconut-lime marinade).

1 comment: