Monday, October 17, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: My Favorite




















On a recent interview I was asked where do I like to hang out the most in New York....a dificult one as there are so many places that came to mind...nevertheless and truth be told I do have a soft spot for Soho House and their 6th floor is my "pantry meets lounge" favorite place to go to.

This weekend I pretty much tried to juggle last minute errands and spending quality time with my loved ones as I'm boarding to Europe for a month tomorrow so expect exciting news on CONNECT soon. My Friday night unfolded into a quite and cosy family dinner at Brazilian restaurant 'Rice and Beans', Saturday started with brunch with my favorite couple entrepreneur David Quinta and his beautiful wife actress Benedita Pereira at Chelsea's Westville (absolutely reccomend), followed by busines lunch uptown at Bar Italia and dinner with friends at The Soho House where we all remained happily until 3am...my favorite New York "living room" no question about it.

CLIP-IT: As part of one of the "orders to take to Europe's list" I was asked to buy nigella seeds at Dean & Deluca - not a problem as a trip to NY finest grocery shop is always a pleasure as far as I'm concerned, but what I would like to CLIP in view and share with you is that nigella seeds are aparently one of the best spices to cook - Oh well (living and learning) - For my part I was just happy that benny and I were able to take this trip and stock up on Dean & Deluca's Dulce de Leche - My favorite (too)!

1 comment: