Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: Not all who wander are lost



















In a good mood! Just woke up to very funny email from a dear friend of mine telling me all about his adventures on his latest assignment as a travel jornalist: Mexico & cool places to stay. (not a bad job I say...). Here is a - Clippers only - first hand scoop on 3 hotels you ought to know: Hotel Azucar - In Veracruz right opposite Mexican Golf; charming and quite a unique place to stay. Hotel Maison Couturier - Rustic hip hotel built on a French Colonial beautiful house & Hotel Bocachica - In Alcapulco, classic tribute to the golden 50's style.  

Quoting a certain someone: "Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen" ... in the end, not all who wander are lost.

1 comment: