Thursday, August 25, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: In the air of summer

























My declaration of Dependence: Summer

'Without giving anything away, I can say it's by the sea, it's a house that used to be the home of a friend of mine. You'll find ships inside of bottles, when the garden's overgrown...The house is white, but the paint is coming off; don't look back and don't think of the other places you should've been.' Gold in the air of summer to me is cold wet hair, skin and salt, dreams writen on a tangerine sky, Kings of Convenience playing, good company, ice and mint, long hot sand paths that lead to nowhere really, rather someplace beautiful, havaianas paving the way and sea-gulls reminding me that lost time is never found again...

After a brilliant performance in Portugal (Paredes de Coura festival) last week, Kings of Convenience are still the best combination of hot and chilled mood and I have Gold in the air of summer on my mind  again today. Starting to pack but CLIP-ing summer with me. I hope you are too.

4 comments: