Sunday, July 17, 2011

CLIP OF THE DAY: Bringing happy back





















BLISS! One of my favorite British artists, Adele is back with a briliant album that seems to have a mind of its own. Her cool bluesy gospel disco album ‘21‘ is #1 in the UK for the 17th week now! I can't get enough of her single Rolling in the deep. And if behind every song there is always an emotion, (despite the lyrics), I'm saying this one represents how happy I'm feeling right now. - and I like to think you all have a little bit to do with it too. CLIP-IT: look out for her RESCHEDULED US tour dates: 15 & 17 Aug LOS ANGELES, 18 Aug SAN DIEGO, 20 LAS VEGAS. Buy her album and listen to Someone like you (live & loud). Get Rolling in the Deep on your i-pods, car and dance floor. And above all: remeber to DANCE - it always brings "happy" back.
THINK CONNECT: LONDON 22 Sept Royal Albert Hall (sold out)

2 comments: