Friday, January 27, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY: May LA PAZ be with you.


On a recent interview I was asked to define what´s a good  day like to me -- Impossible as there are so many ways we can go about it. But to cut the long story short, honestly, I think one of the plain mysteries of happiness lies on seeing the ones I truly care succeed, at work and in love. We are all connected (one way or the other) whether we choose to ignore it or embrace it; so good days to me are made of a combination of little dots shaped by the ones who take part in my life, that all together makes ME very happy. Today I got both on my inbox: super talented Fashion Ambassador and Connect beau Andre Bastos's admirable review on his ubber cool brand LA PAZ and Music ambassador, Record label owner André do Valle and his wife Carolina Bononi(aka one of my best friends) being parents for the first time. There you go, yes, today is a good day to me. Wishing you all a great one  also and may La paz be with you, I.

CLIP-IT: La Paz is a menswear clothing line inspired by raw Portuguese fisherman with a touch classic gentleman's sense of style, designed by globetrotter and fashion mogul André Bastos.

*Today's Clip of the day is dedicated to baby girl Amelia Do Valle, 26.01.2012
welcome to the world, counting the minutes to meet you! * 

No comments:

Post a Comment